1) The counting accuracy of our rebar counting machine is as high as 0.02%.
2) The system could work 24 hours/day continuously, Increasing productivity.
3) The system could control the number/weight of every bundle, and decrease the production cost.
4) The system’s cost is very low, and the spare parts are also inexpensive.
5) It will achieve Full Automation, and enhance the plant’s image.
6) Fast Installation and easy operation: It only needs 15 days to install and commission and 5 days to teach your worker how to operate.
7) It could install on stop time, not influence the production.
8) The free warranty period of one year, life-long free update system.
1) Main control cabinet
2) Composite special lights
3) Special camera platform
4) Machine separation device.
1) Video signal capture
2) Video image information processing
3) Target tracking and counting
4) Determination of steel-splitting position
5) Mechanical steel-splitting, etc.
Get your solutions for steel industry machine vision system
“Online automatic counting system” is an automatic bar counting device that uses machine vision for target recognition, target tracking, and automatic positioning technology. The system collects the image of the bar moving on the chain bed and transmits it to the host computer. After image recognition and target tracking, the real-time counting function of the bar production process is realized; when the count value of each bundle reaches the set value, the chain bed is controlled to stop, indicate the position of automatic steel splitting, guide or control the start and stop of the steel moving machine, and can be used to display the steel splitting position in real time to guide the steel splitting. The system enters the next working cycle.
The “Automatic Steel Splitting System” is an automatic steel separation device that performs target recognition, target tracking, and automatic separation technology on the basis of accurate counting. When the count value of each bundle reaches the set value, the chain bed will be controlled to stop and indicate the position of automatic steel splitting. The system will decide the steel splitting action according to the feedback bar distribution information of the visual inspection module and select the appropriate steel splitting action.
The steel dividing control module controls the mechanical action of steel dividing to complete the automatic steel dividing work, and the system enters the next working cycle.
1) The automatic counting system collects the end-face images of moving bars from the side of the transfer chain, and realizes real-time counting after image detection, image recognition, and target tracking. When the bundle count value reaches the set value, it controls the start and stop of the transfer chain.
2) The automatic steel separation system will automatically stop the current transfer chain when the rated count of each bundle is full. The control module controls the mechanical action of steel splitting. In the process of steel separation, the visual feedback module tracks the movement of the bar in real-time, adjusts the steel separation strategy according to the change of the bar, accurately controls the separation of the bar at one end, and realizes the automation of counting and steel separation.
Specifications for bars above Φ12 (inclusive), the counting error is less than or equal to ±0.08‰.
For rebars stacked no more than 2 layers, the average separation time of the ends is ≤5s;
For rebars stacked more than 2 layers, the system has error correction function;
When the interleaving and stacking cannot be separated seriously, the system prompts an alarm for manual intervention.
The system automatically gives the steel line and prompts the position of the steel; arbitrarily set the count of each bundle, and support the measurement and packaging of the rated count.
The rebar counting machine system consists of electrical main control cabinet, on-site operation box, far-infrared polarized noise and shadow light source, camera module, end extension, middle extension, etc. and completes video image acquisition, video image information processing, target tracking, counting, steel sorting, etc. The main function.
The state of the moving bar is dynamically monitored by using the graphics processor and machine vision technology with the visual signal image processor as the core of the image information processing, and the online counting of the bar and the action of steel separation are realized. Video image processing and target tracking are the core parts of the system, which are responsible for real-time processing of on-site video image information. Among them, the work of bar motion tracking detection, background separation, target position determination, target tracking and fault-tolerant counting, and dividing steel line calibration is completed by the computer software system.
Our machine is automatic and will be installed in the middle of the third chain. The workflow is as follows:
1) The machine starts counting when the rebar is transferred to the third chain and passes through our machine counting area.
2) When the calculated number of bars is close to the target number, the system will send a chain deceleration signal to your PLC, and your PLC will control the third chain deceleration speed.
3) When the calculated number of reinforcing bars reaches the target number, the system will send a stop signal to your PLC, and your PLC will control the third chain to stop.
4) Counted rebar and uncounted rebar will stop at the rebar area, then a rebar line will appear, our machine will split the counted rebar and uncounted rebar.
5) After the steel splitting process, the next cycle will start.
LMM Answer: The annual production capacity for rolling 12mm rebar in a Chinese steel mill exceeds 1 million tons. Our machines are still running fine.
LMM Answer: When rolling bars of different diameters, the chain speed is the same, but our technicians will adjust the chain speed of each segment to make the machine match the production perfectly and achieve the best use effect.
That said, the speed of each chain is adjustable, especially for the third and second chain.
(Our machine is mounted on the third chain, this is your workshop site situation)
LMM Answer: Yes, our machine will send a “chain stop signal” to your PLC and your PLC will control your chain to stop quickly and steadily.
LMM Answer: Yes, if there are any issues, shut down the machine, then your existing manual counts can be supported. If you have any questions about using the system, please contact us. We will give guidance.
LMM Answer: Our machines are always upgraded based on user feedback and steel mill developments.
Hardware: light sources, cameras, etc. are constantly being upgraded.
Software side: Our engineers are always optimizing the algorithm. Our software is free to upgrade for our users.
Save labor, improve working environment, improve efficiency, reduce error rate and save cost！
Сэкономьте труд, улучшите рабочую среду, повысьте эффективность, уменьшите количество ошибок и снизьте затраты！