Steel mill based on unmanned crane intelligent raw material warehouse solution
As an important hub for logistics connection and production rhythm control in the steel production process, the raw material warehouse of the cold rolling plant is the basis for informatization, unmanned and intelligent construction of the factory. The in-depth integration of human cranes and intelligent raw material warehouse management platforms will fundamentally change the operation mode of raw material warehouses, realize unmanned lifting of cranes and intelligent scheduling of raw material warehouses, which can improve production efficiency, reduce production costs, and promote the circulation of production information is of great significance.
1. Current status of raw material warehouse
There are 3 cranes in the raw material warehouse of a cold rolling factory, which are used for the operation of steel roll-in, loading, and delivery in the cold-rolling raw material warehouse. The hoisting objects of the crane are mainly steel coils, which are hoisted by special spreaders, and there are other auxiliary tasks. When the steel coil is sent to the raw material warehouse by train, the material collector confirms the steel coil and sends and receives information, the driver of the crane lifts the steel coil into the warehouse and waits for the unit to produce the steel coil. Manually mark the winding order of the coils or direct the driver of the crane to lift the steel coils to the saddle of the unit to provide raw materials for the production of the unit. Crane drivers have long working hours, high labour intensity, low operating efficiency in the storage area, prone to equipment failure and loss of coil data and information.
2. Unmanned crane system solution
On-site analysis is carried out according to the status quo of the raw material warehouse. The purpose is to build an intelligent raw material warehouse platform based on the unmanned crane. The unmanned crane and the intelligent warehouse management system are composed of the information domain and the physical domain. The physical domain consists of a number of measurement devices, feedback devices, and actuation devices. These elements have communication capabilities, perception capabilities, and command execution capabilities. With the warehousing and logistics management (WMS) system as the core to receive and issue instructions, the entire raw material storage area realizes unmanned operation. The specific plan is as follows:
1) Among the three cranes on site, 1-1#, 1-2# and 1-3# equipment are driven by conventional rotor cutting resistance. This transformation will use two cranes 1-1# and 1-2# Change to frequency conversion automatic cranes, and consider the safety interlocking of 1-3# with the other two cranes when in use.
2) The intelligent system of the crane is added to the crane to realize the unattended and automatic operation of the crane.
3) Add the WMS system module to realize the coil management function in the stacking area, and perform data interaction with L3 (factory manufacturing execution system).
4) The train flatbed car is equipped with a special steel coil saddle, and the crane automatically completes the operations of unloading and storing steel coils from the train.
5) The crane automatically completes the loading operation of the walking beam saddle of the cold rolling line.
6) Temporary remote operation requirements require manual work; 7) Safe physical isolation and electronic fences in the raw material storage area.
8) Adaptive modification of cold rolling L3 system, logistics railway transportation command system and L1 (basic automation) system.
9) Set up industrial control system network security measures.
The intelligent transformation of the raw material warehouse of the cold rolling mill is mainly the unmanned transformation of the crane and the construction of the WMS system. The main workflow of the raw material warehouse is the storage of raw steel coils and the loading and unloading of raw steel coils through the walking beam. Other operations of the automated crane (slinging belt, rolling belt, equipment and other remote, manual lifting, remote operation by people in the control room, auxiliary personnel are needed on site, raw materials are transported and discharged by car) are operated by manual remote control conduct.
The automated operation process can be divided into the train unloading process, the raw material storage acid rolling mill process, and the storage process. These three processes can be synchronized according to needs. The material loading process is given priority, followed by the train unloading process, and the warehouse storage has the lowest priority.
3. Smart devices
The unmanned crane and WMS system integrate advanced sensing, wireless communication, intelligent optimization and other technologies. The intelligent transformation of the raw material warehouse is divided into transportation vehicle tracking, product warehouse scheduling, warehouse storage location coordinate management, product work order control, and interface A series of functions such as communication compatibility, automatic loading and automatic delivery. The WMS system intelligently dispatches the steel coil transportation tasks in the logistics system through different interfaces, sends the operation tasks to the unmanned crane, and the unmanned crane completes the lifting task.
The intelligent raw material warehouse solution based on the unmanned crane realizes the 24-hour unmanned operation of the raw material warehouse, improves the operating efficiency of the crane, reduces the labour intensity of the workers and the equipment failure rate, and realizes the visualization and informatization of the raw material warehouse, Intelligent management.